This is a four-year construction project expected to create approximately 4,500 construction jobs and approximately 500 permanent positions. The primary contractor companies manage their own hiring during the construction phase of the project while CPChem will hire full-time operations, maintenance, engineering, and support staff positions for the completed Golden Triangle Polymers facility.
While job seekers are welcome to apply directly with any of the companies working on the Golden Triangle Polymers project, Workforce Solutions Southeast Texas offers a job database that is a “one stop shop” solution to make the job search and applying process easier.
For more information, please visit the Local First job site.
In addition to the job database, Workforce Solutions is also offering free resume counseling, online application assistance, and education and training referrals from its office in Orange, Texas located at 2415 N 16th St, Orange, TX 77630.
CPChem, as the construction manager for the Golden Triangle Polymers Project, has contracted companies to oversee the engineering, procurement, and construction of the project. They are known as EPCs or primary contractor companies. The companies are:
- The engineering, procurement and construction of the polyethylene units will be executed through ZDJV, a joint venture between Zachry Industrial Inc. (Zachry Group) and DL USA, Inc.
- For the furnace portion of the ethane cracker, engineering and procurement will be executed by T.EN Stone & Weber Process Technology, Inc. while PCL Industrial Construction Co. will provide construction services.
- Engineering, procurement and construction for the additional portions of the ethane cracker will be executed by JKJV, a joint venture between JGC America, Inc. and Kiewit Energy Group, Inc.
- BMZ Third Coast Partners, a joint venture between Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc. and Zachry Industrial, Inc., (Zachry Group) will execute the utilities and infrastructure scope of work.
- The main automation contractor for the project is Emerson Process Management, LLLP.
- W.T. Byler Co., Inc. is managing heavy civil work for the entire site as well as engineering, procurement and construction services for a rail and storage-in-transit yard.
CPChem will be hiring operations, maintenance, engineering, and support staff roles for the Golden Triangle Polymers Company. You can locate job listings on CPChem's career site.